inherited a Mills slot

This is the place to post about any fantastic find (past or present) that you think the rest of us would enjoy reading about.

inherited a Mills slot

Postby jgent » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:32 am

I recently inherited a Mills diamond front 5 cent slot. I think it is original based on the "things to look for" from the internet. I would like to have it refurbished if its real or not. Any suggestions on a reputable company I can trust. I live in Utah. I have tried to attach a photo but it won't allow me.
jgent

Re: inherited a Mills slot

Postby jgent » Mon May 05, 2014 11:36 am

65 people read my post but not one response not even from the email i sent to the administrator. Thanks for the help. #-o
jgent

Postby kentdun » Mon May 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Do you know what model it is? If you can send me a personal message I will supply my email. Then maybe you can send a picture. I will supply you with what I know and should be able to post you picture.
kentdun

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Mon May 05, 2014 12:27 pm

hi,
try again to post a few photos.
it will be hard for anyone to give an estimate without seeing the condition so they can evaluate what need to be done.
also, they need to know if machine is complete, and whether working correctly or not.
also, be more specific as to where in utah, so someone close to your are can contact you.
you do not have to give a street address, but, at least giving the town will help.
hope this info helps you.
Midcoast Vintage

Postby TheFatman » Mon May 05, 2014 12:29 pm

I saw your message, but didnt respond to it becuse I, like a lot of others, dont live there. We are not ignoring you ... but choose to not reply and fill the message board up with nothing that will help you. I can do the work for you, but you will need to get it to Philadelphia first. :D :shock: :D
dave
TheFatman

Return to Fantastic Finds