Love jammed coin machines for sale (photo heavy)

This is the place to post about any fantastic find (past or present) that you think the rest of us would enjoy reading about.

Love jammed coin machines for sale (photo heavy)

Postby Richard13 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:59 pm

THANK YOU DAVE for the price bot emails I get, this is the third machine acquired by these emails. That's three more I did not need or have room for but I am addicted to vendors.

Got the email last evening and responded within a minute only because it was 15 minutes from my house. The sellers son in California posted this for his parents here in AZ. I emailed and spoke with hem and he put me in touch with his father and we set appointment up for today'. Don't know much about this model other than it is early 1930's maybe 1931 so any input would be great.

Jennings New Model Victoria in nickel denomination all original except for locks and from what I can see pretty much all there too. Un molested not refinished and all dirty and gummed up inside and jammed too boot! Coin jammed machines are usually an easy buy. One shoulder screw was loose, once I cleared the coins and tightened the screw it played and payed. Needs a thorough cleaning and lube but that's it! Santa came early.

Please any info on this machine would be great once I saw that big gear on the right side of mechanism I almost had a stroke luckily the instructions were still semi intact on the back door.

Turns out when I was growing up the owner lived about a mile from me and his kids and I went to the same school and knew all the same places. That never hurts the negotiations and being neighbors again is huge so huge he threw in the cabinet too. Any time I can score a complete original vendor non refinished machine 20 minutes from my house for several hundred bucks or so it's a fantastic find! Again thanks Dave!!
Attachments
IMG_0676.JPG
IMG_0675.JPG
IMG_0674.JPG
IMG_0673.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG
IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0670.JPG
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0668.JPG
IMG_0667.JPG
IMG_0666.JPG
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0664.JPG
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Re: Love jammed coin machines for sale (photo heavy)

Postby Dave » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Richard:

Glad you are finding the pricebot postings useful.

Sometimes I wonder if they are doing any good and I have considered turning it off.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby oldslotman » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Here is a almost complete sheet.
The attachment IMG_0967.JPG is no longer available

IMG_0968.JPG
oldslotman

Postby JHSS-1944 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:20 pm

oldslotman , thanks for posting these on the forum. most have never seen this type of Jennings ,let alone the instruction paper. I send a copy of this ( #1347 ) to him a little bit ago & also a variation of the same = "F-1468. seen here. 1 of 2 originals pulled off the back door years ago.
jeff H.
Attachments
jennings form 1.jpg
JHSS-1944

Postby JHSS-1944 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:26 pm

let me add the other one as IT is a little different than my other or what you posted. why the variations = ????
jeff H
Attachments
jennings form 2.jpg
JHSS-1944

Postby briank » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:38 am

Richard great machine! I really want one of those jennings victorias and almost emailed on that but.......too far away and didnt want to even ask them to ship. Nice find!!
briank

Postby Richard13 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Hey guys thanks for the backndoor sheets! I will take them in digital format to Staples or some
Place like that who can make high resolution copies for me. Anybody else have one of these I can ask
a few questions of on a few parts I cannot see a use for? :mrgreen:
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Postby oldslotman » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm

briank wrote:Richard great machine! I really want one of those jennings victorias and almost emailed on that but.......too far away and didnt want to even ask them to ship. Nice find!!

I may be selling one after the holidays.
oldslotman

Return to Fantastic Finds