Bonzini Transporter digger

This is the place to post about any fantastic find (past or present) that you think the rest of us would enjoy reading about.

Bonzini Transporter digger

Postby Chiparius » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:25 am

Hi friends collectors I want to chair the pictures from this beauty Bonzini digger with you all .

I now it 30 years hidden away by a friend ho have its from the first owner ,now my friend sadly past away from cancer, his son call me and told that his father wants I have the digger, I always aks 30 years ago already if he want to sell,now I am the third owner . Rare to find this condition 100% original it's like a time capsule ho came back from time white the digger.
Bonzini Sopransi Transporter digger white car on the rail from the 1930 years complete original condition and works perfect on 1fr

Picture from my small Indian fairgrounds bike al made by hands from 1949 by Jef Lenaerts from Belgium 100% original light working .

And my Art Deco Buckley Deluxe digger from 1933 working condition .

Email mario.sinia@telenet.be
Regards
Mario
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Chiparius

Re: Bonzini Transporter digger

Postby Anglobritish » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:06 am

Leonarts Belgium Motor Cycle-5.jpg
Belgium Harley Kiddy Ride.jpg
Belgium Harley Kiddy Ride.jpg (36.52 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
Rotary Hand Belgium 1933 001.jpg
Arcade Magic Hand Piece unknown.jpg
Bonzini French Cranes 1930's.jpg

Hi Mario,
You have one of the finest Digger machines ever built, Bonzini was the leading manufacturer in France in the 1930's, there was more than 300,000 Diggers in operation during that time, but they were later banned by the French Government, and many of them were shipped to England where they were later converted into working model machines, because of the shortage of sweets (Candy) after World War II. Also your Leonarts Motor Cycle is another fine example from European manufacturers.

Freddy Bailey
Attachments
Leonarts Belgium Motor Cycle-1.jpg
Anglobritish

Re: Bonzini Transporter digger

Postby Chiparius » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:27 am

Hi Freddy ,
Thanks you have also nice arcade items ,yes The Bonzini digger rare to find this condition ,but the rarest digger is my Buckley Deluxe digger,al my items are from the first owner except the Bonzini I am the 3 owner but the first keep it 40 years in his living room And my friend 30 years stored at his home ,so 70 years good condition and not at the fairground that way the Bonzini at this condition
Thanks for the contact
Regards
Mario
Chiparius

Return to Fantastic Finds