Jack in the box stand

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Jack in the box stand

Postby sam2002 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:33 am

Looking for the lock bracket for a jack in the box stand . Bracket shown in photo . Shot in the dark but does Anyone have one ?
Thanks .
Attachments
68E6EAB9-55C0-48EA-A302-5DAC85A1F801.jpeg
sam2002

Re: Jack in the box stand

Postby CWCadillac » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:25 pm

I have a jack in the box stand and the locking bar never had a lock (drilled out long ago).......at the last Chicagoland show I picked up a locking bar with the lock and key (have never switched them, but I need too!).......so I will have an extra locking bar without the lock (the lock when opened, just moves the metal that covers the two holes, where you use an allen wrench to tighten the bolts, to attach the locking bar to the jack in the box.........with the lock gone you just use a blade type screwdriver to turn the mechanism to move the metal that covers the holes.........interested? Chuck...
CWCadillac

Re: Jack in the box stand

Postby sam2002 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:35 pm

CWCadillac wrote:I have a jack in the box stand and the locking bar never had a lock (drilled out long ago).......at the last Chicagoland show I picked up a locking bar with the lock and key (have never switched them, but I need too!).......so I will have an extra locking bar without the lock (the lock when opened, just moves the metal that covers the two holes, where you use an allen wrench to tighten the bolts, to attach the locking bar to the jack in the box.........with the lock gone you just use a blade type screwdriver to turn the mechanism to move the metal that covers the holes.........interested? Chuck...

Yes interested will pm you
Thanks
sam2002

Return to Parts WANTED