Mills Hightop 10 Cent - Payout Slides posts

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Mills Hightop 10 Cent - Payout Slides posts

Postby CoinOpNick » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:36 pm

I am working on a 10 Center Hightop Mills machine and am having some issues with the slides and have posted on this previously. I think the issue is I might not have the correct slides. So I was able to pick up some 2/5 slides, but now the posts are too high. I was wondering if anyone might have a set of four payout posts that should measure about 1 5/16th in height. If anyone has anything like that or needs more info from me please let me know.
CoinOpNick

Re: Mills Hightop 10 Cent - Payout Slides posts

Postby oldslotman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:57 am

If you have to use shorter posts for the slides, the coin tube that you now have will not work. It will be to short.
oldslotman

Postby CoinOpNick » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:12 am

You are correct, but interesting enough when I got the new cover for the new slides the coin tube seems to fit into it differently and raises it up. In the end I don't know that it will work, but I am at a whits end with this machine. The slides don't match the pay out card which is a 2/5, but the master slide holds at least three dimes. Some have told me it is possible this is some sort of UK or pence machine where the dimes are a bit thicker. No matter what I do with the original slides they jam on dimes. I have taken them apart and cleaned them, but they still jam. What is also interesting is the original slides have washers at the top to raise the cover a bit and this appears to be needed because without these the slides are too tight. While it does not appear this would have come from Mills originally the washers appear to be made of some sort of heavy duty plastic and are very old. Anyway, not sure what else to do at this time, but possibly replace the slides to match the payout card.
CoinOpNick

Postby oldslotman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:36 am

Where are you located?
oldslotman

Postby CoinOpNick » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:19 am

Outside of Raleigh, NC
CoinOpNick

Return to Parts WANTED