Wanted - Jackpot Trip Lever for Mills Slot Machine

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted - Jackpot Trip Lever for Mills Slot Machine

Postby vegas2125 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Need a Jackpot Trip Lever for Mills/Sega High Top Machine with the Sega Mechanism. Apparently the trip lever used in the Machines with the Sega Mechanism is slightly different from the ones with a Mills Mechanism.

Thanks in advance, Robert
Throughout my life I spent most of my money on cars, women, and gambling; the rest of it, I just wasted.
vegas2125

Re: Wanted - Jackpot Trip Lever for Mills Slot Machine

Postby vegas2125 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:27 pm

Problem solved, part no longer needed. Monti, owner of Monti's Slot Shop took the time to help me get my Jackpot Trip Lever Mechanism to work. Just needed to make some modifications to get it working. Really appreciate the help that Monti provided.
Throughout my life I spent most of my money on cars, women, and gambling; the rest of it, I just wasted.
vegas2125

Re: Wanted - Jackpot Trip Lever for Mills Slot Machine

Postby MONTI » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:48 am

vegas2125 wrote:Problem solved, part no longer needed. Monti, owner of Monti's Slot Shop took the time to help me get my Jackpot Trip Lever Mechanism to work. Just needed to make some modifications to get it working. Really appreciate the help that Monti provided.

Thanks for the kind words!
You are more than welcome as I enjoy helping others on the Forum, when my shop time allows me to have computor time to do so!
The Mills front jackpot with it's minor variations and also proper alignment needed can cause the "Hand Shake" between the mech and front jackpot to be hard to understand!
Any other questions on your slot or slots please give me a shout out!
MONTI
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Return to Parts WANTED