Reel Strips Award Cards Decals and Mint Wrappers

Forum rules
This is the place to post any parts that you have for sale.

Reel Strips Award Cards Decals and Mint Wrappers

Postby damikeguy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:42 pm

This is a link to Rick Frink,s Catalog. High-Quality reproduction Reel Strips, Award Cards, Decals, Mint Wrappers and Miscellaneous Paper Items.
https://sites.google.com/view/reelstrips/

You can email Rick at
frink1969@sbcglobal.net
Mike
damikeguy

Re: Reel Strips Award Cards Decals and Mint Wrappers

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Well I'll Be Never! After all these years, Rick Frink actually broke down and bought a computer! =D>
He wasn't the easiest person to get a hold of, after the passing of his founding partner, Dave Evans.
Dave was one of only two people, doing slot paper reproductions, beginning in the late '60's to early
'70's. He continually added new items on a regular basis, so that he had paper that covered most of
the more common machines, and beyond. After Dave's passing, Rick continued to add new items from
time-to-time, but the only way you could make contact, was by phone. He was not advertising at the
time, nor had a catalog to send out. Most new collectors, had no idea where to order slot paper, other
than some dealers, that had bought complete uncut sheets from Dave, in the early days, and that didn't
cover all the newer items that had been added. Rick did eventually start running an ad in COCA, but
that doesn't get to collectors that are non-members. I have been guilty of the same thing, ever since all
of our trade magazines have gone belly-up. I have my Trade Stimulator reel strip & award card repro's
on various websites, but that's about it. Many new collectors have no idea what I sell either. At one time,
I would contact buyers on ebay, that bought a machine with bad or missing paper, to let them know what
I had. But that ceased after all of the codded names started to appear.

Happy to hear that Rick has joined the "Modern Times", and will be getting his items out to our vast audience.
Perhaps he will also join this Forum, to get the word out even more.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:02 pm

There are also several award cards available on this forum under the parts for sale column.
Midcoast Vintage

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Midcoast Vintage wrote:There are also several award cards available on this forum under the parts for sale column.

Yes, I know, and of excellent quality, I might add.
Where have you been hiding? We need to talk soon.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:31 pm

I have been overly busy our antique mall, and constantly on the road buying replacement stock for the mall.
Midcoast Vintage

Postby damikeguy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:00 am

I had his Catalog scanned and posted for him. He does have some quality stuff. He has a lot of slot parts also. Mostly Jennings. Lets hope he continues to read his email. If not you can always call him after 8:00 pm at 517-546-7470
Next time I go see him I will show him this forum. (Little Steps) :-$ :-$
Mike
damikeguy

Postby Mainehusker1 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:45 pm

I might be wrong on this website... But I'm looking for the decals and the strips for a Shipman Spin-it.. do you have any way that I can find those.
Thank you
Ross
Mainehusker1

Return to Parts For Sale