1927 PACE BANTAM SLOT MACHINE

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

1927 PACE BANTAM SLOT MACHINE

Postby MONTI » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:09 pm

For Sale here is a 1927 Pace Bantam Dime Slot Machine.
This is a completely original fully restored slot machine that as you can tell by the pictures has the original award card, original coin bag, original reel strips, complete original mechanism, original lock with two keys, original castings and cabinet and plays perfectly. The castings have been cleaned and slightly buffed so as to keep the original patina look to show the age of the machine. This is a nice little machine for your office or game room that you would not be afraid to let your friends play. I am asking $2,500.00 for this machine and if you have questions or would like more pictures, shoot me an email and more high resolution pictures can be emailed to you showing the machine in more detail.
SORRY THIS MACHINE HAS BEEN SOLD however I have other slot machines in the shop that I am restoring and I will have others listed soon and I also do repairs and restoration for private parties in the Northern California and Northern Nevada areas.
Either email or PM me for more information.
Ciao,
Monti
Last edited by MONTI on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Re: 1927 PACE BANTAM SLOT MACHINE

Postby michael » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 am

monti:

do you still have your 1927 pace bantam for sale? if so I am very interested. My e-mail is oommike37@gmail.com.
My telephone number is 310-833-5216. I am also interested in a 25 cent pace bantum if you happen to run accross one.

thanks

Michael Johnson
michael

Return to Machines For Sale