Huge Slot Machine Collection Found!

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Huge Slot Machine Collection Found!

Postby Nations Attic » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you know we (Nations Attic) picked up an amazing collection of over 30 slot machines from the 1910’s, 1920’s and 1930’s this weekend! This collection was found in the southwest United States and almost all the machines are bone stock original, including the dust. We just unloaded the machines and are starting to post photos and initial information on our site at http://www.nationsattic.com/antiqueslotmachineforsale.html . Check back all this coming week for updates on this amazing collection! Thanks! Don - Nations Attic
Attachments
watling_rolatop_bird_of_paradise_04.jpg
Rare 25c Bird of Paradise
cherry_front_watling_rolatop_01.jpg
Original Watling Rol-A-Top Cherry Front with Diamond Jackpot
Nations Attic

Re: Huge Slot Machine Collection Found!

Postby Dave » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Very nice find. Congratulations.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby millslot » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Congrats on the find! are you able to tell us how/where you found them? ie: barn, old club, someones basement/attic etc. love to find out where these things have been hiding for so long!
millslot

Postby Nations Attic » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 pm

The previous owner was a collector that had a good eye for nice original and correct machines. Personally I love all original machines and that is why this collection appealed to me so much. We do have all the photos, descriptions and pricing posted on the web site now. Thanks! Don - Nations Attic
Nations Attic

Return to Machines For Sale