MIlls Castle Front 10 cent slot machine

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

MIlls Castle Front 10 cent slot machine

Postby MJFHouston » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello all. I have a Mills Castle front 10 cent slot machine that I'm selling out of my collection.
It is an untouched and unmolested castle front. In one of the pictures I indicated with a black arrow a piece of wood under the base wood that I believe was replaced. The machine works. I do not have the back door.
The story on this machine is it was found in a VFW hall. There were several machines found inside a wall, the machines were sealed away by the wall. When the Hall was being redone, a contractor tore down the wall and found the machines. I have no evidence to support the story, but the gentleman that told the story.. seemed to know a lot about the Hall. The VFW hall was on the east coast.
I'm asking 1050.00 please feel free to email me if you have any questions. (Jamesleigh136@aol.com).

Matthew
Attachments
193.JPG
190.JPG
189.JPG
192.JPG
191.JPG
MJFHouston

Re: MIlls Castle Front 10 cent slot machine

Postby MJFHouston » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:14 am

Wow I am a little bit shocked no one including the new comers are interested in an original slot machine. I would love some imput from the pro's ..price to high? , something they see with the machine I'm missing that may be wrong.

I'm open to suggestions and offers
MJFHouston

Postby flipper77 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:02 am

Fairly close to realistic price. Needs back door and cash box. Bad when back door missing as that means dust and dirt have collected on mech. Appears to need a tune up. And dime denomination less desirable to some. I just sold a nice nickel single jackpot Castle Front for $950 on Craig's List. But I probably let that go for too low of a price.

Flip
flipper77

Postby joearcht » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 am

I'm disappointed also, as I have an almost identical machine in condition and style that I've considered selling.
Differences being my machine is a 5 cent machine with a dual jack pot set up, back cover with lock and key and cash box.
My machine has been in my family since the mid 60's but I'm not interested in selling it for $1000.00 or less. My grand child has too much fun playing with it, so if that's all they are worth, I might as well pass it on to the next generation as an heirloom.
joearcht

Postby terick2104 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:30 am

I am looking for a 10c Mills Pointsettia - unrestored but must be complete with a working jackpot. Any of you guys out there have one you would like to sell?
terick2104

Return to Machines For Sale