MILLS FUTURITY & JENNINGS INPROVED CENTURY <<<f

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

MILLS FUTURITY & JENNINGS INPROVED CENTURY <<<f

Postby Jackpot » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:52 pm

I am selling two machines for a friend of mine, he originally bought these from me and just had his forth back operation so he needs to sell a couple of his finest machines.

MILLS FUTURITY

First is the best! It's a Mills FUTURITY, "Golden" i guess according to page 49 of Bueschel book Collectors guide to vintage coin machines. This machine looks about the same as the one in that book. Now the good stuff, this machine is unmolested, it is the collectors best find as it hasn't been toughed! It is like a time machine, all original and yes all complete, it works great and yes all the futurity dial equipment is there and working along with the shifting gear, all original, and working, and UNTOUCHED! This came with a small note pad or Leger from the route operator still in the cash box along with a hand full of Buffalo nickels when I originally got it. The not pad comes with it. This is a very fine find and now you can own it! Right now the price is $4,700.00 plus I can pack and ship it for around 125.00 to 140.00. E-mail me at jackpot7@ix.netcom.com if you want me to e-mail you some photo's of it. If you don't know me you can ask the owner of this form Dave, he knows me, we have done some business in the past. This is a .05 cent machine.

JENNINGS INPROVED CENTURY TRIPL-JACK 1934

Second is a JENNINGS INPROVED CENTURY TRIPL-JACK 1934, Older restoration, very nice, and works fine, like the one on page 44 of the same book listed above, ONLY this machine has the right vendor doors on it!. This is also a .05 cent machine, It is missing the vendor door key. I never got the vendor key when I bout it and never had a locksmith make one for it, and my friend hasn't had it long enough to have one made either. Also the vendor is not working but I am sure that someone has don what I have done in the past, and that was to unhook a spring so it wouldn't work so the kids couldn't keep emptying the vendors. I'll be Happy to check this out and hook it back up if you wish. $3,200.00 and shipping same as above. Also e-mail me for photo's.

Thank You

Rodger Knutson
jackpot7@ix.netcom
http://www.coinslots.com
Cell 206-390-6333
Jackpot

Return to Machines For Sale