Jennings Cocktail Hour payout pinball

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Jennings Cocktail Hour payout pinball

Postby sam2002 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Coming Soon !
Super nice and really cool machine . Jennings Cocktail Hour was made around 1935 . I picked this machine up in Portland Or . and it has the tax decals on the inside upper cabinet dated 1936 with another one just below it I presume to be 1935 . I believe this machine was manufactured in 1935 . Rather than call this game rare let me just say you may never have an opportunity to own one of these ! I bought this one on a whim and I just don't have room for it and rather than stuff it into my cargo container I would like someone to have the opportunity to own and display and play this magnificent machine ! It is a really fun bar game that pays out if the right combination is hit . I have done some work to this machine and am about to add some finishing touches . ( leg levelers , locks rekeyed etc . )
I know it's big and shipping is getting expensive . Pilot air is pretty reasonable especially if you pick it up from a nearby terminal . They will wrap it and ship it .
If interested PM for more info .
Pictures coming soon !
Thanks
Sam
sam2002

Re: Jennings Cocktail Hour payout pinball

Postby sam2002 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Pictures
Attachments
002.JPG
jennings Cocktail hour 003.JPG
jennings Cocktail hour 006.JPG
jennings Cocktail hour 004.JPG
jennings Cocktail hour 002.JPG
jennings Cocktail hour 001.JPG
sam2002

Postby TheFatman » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Machine looks great ... but if it is a nickle machine ... why are there pennies in the payout cup?
Dave F
TheFatman

Postby sam2002 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:55 pm

TheFatman wrote:Machine looks great ... but if it is a nickle machine ... why are there pennies in the payout cup?
Dave F

Those are some of the nickel sized tokens I found in this machine !
sam2002

Postby TheFatman » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Thanks for the info .... My eyes dont work so well .... with each passing month, I see less as well as the other months.
Great looking machine. I like the Sportsman but have never seen this model. Thanks for sharing the pics. I have a Jennings Challenger that I just got working, But i still like the pinball style machines payout machines.
Dave F
TheFatman

Return to Machines For Sale