Jennings Cocktail Hour "PAYOUT" Pinball

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Jennings Cocktail Hour "PAYOUT" Pinball

Postby sam2002 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:04 pm

Jennings Cocktail Hour payout pinball machine . If you hit the right combination this machine will payout a certain number of coins into a secret payout bowl .Cleaned up and refurbed plays perfect .Originally was operated on 4 dry cell batteries now updated to wall plug in . picked this machine up a few months back and went through it entirely . Payout pinballs are very rare and were only manufactured for a few short years in the 30's . This machine is very rare and I have yet to see another . The word rare is overused alot in this industry ,but in this case this machine truly is rare ! The machine has all 10 of it's original red balls , the payout mechanism works like a charm and delivers the proper combination when one of the winning combinations is hit .The playfield is gorgeous it has what i believe to be original paint , glass . The only missing part is the tilt needle . This is very close to a one of a kind . I cant say enough about this machine . if you are a collector this is the machine for you !
Will consider trades. motivated to sell . You can contact me for more info and more pictures .
Attachments
jennings Cocktail hour 003.JPG
002.JPG
sam2002

Return to Machines For Sale