Jennings 25 cent Dutch Boy untouched, Mills Pointsettia 1929

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Jennings 25 cent Dutch Boy untouched, Mills Pointsettia 1929

Postby Anglobritish » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:24 pm

unnamed (2).jpg
Mills Pointsettia 1929.jpg
Jennings Dutch Boy 1929-10.jpg
Jennings Dutch Boy 1929-7.jpg
Jennings Dutch Boy 1929-2.jpg
Hi Guy's,
I have not collected any coin machines for the last 30 years after losing my entire collection in a mysterious transport company warehouse fire in the U.K. I am moving to Florida, and I decided to buy a Bally Hi-Boy for my new office there, but when I went to pick it up, this lady those grandfather was an old time operator, asked me if I was interested in a couple more machines that were in her basement, she said they had been there since the 1950's when her grandfather died. they were all original and unmolested, so I bought them from her, one is a 25 cent 1929-30 Jennings Dutch Boy with a low serial No. 65484 the other one is a Mills Pointsettia also on 25 cent from the same time period. both are complete in every way with the exception of the Jennings Dutch Boy, it is missing the bottom back casting and the plate that holds the mech in the case, it also as a small piece broken off the top of the back door casting. The Mills Pointsettia also as the "Free Play" feature on the first real. In the 1920-30's 25 cents was a very large amount to play a slot machine, so I am sure they are not only rare, but also played very little, looking at the various levers and reel stops I am sure this is the case with these machines, if any of you young collectors are looking for a couple of easy restorable machines, these could be them. I am open to reasonable offers, and if they sound right, I would accept them. I can be reached at freddy@gameworldgroup.com
Let me know if any one is interested.

Freddy Bailey
Attachments
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
Anglobritish

Return to Machines For Sale