BD Novelties 5 Cent old Slot Machine for sale

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

BD Novelties 5 Cent old Slot Machine for sale

Postby trent » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:39 am

I have an old BD Novelties 5 Cent Slot Machine for sale in good working condition. I had it appraised for $2K last year. Any reasonable offer accepted.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Last edited by trent on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trent

Re: BD Novelties 5 Cent old Slot Machine for sale

Postby Richard13 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:36 pm

Would you please either send me photos of the back, the open back to mechanism and the side vendor? Or post them here thanks. Does the vendor work? Does it pay an play correctly? Maybe a shot of each of the sides would be great too.
Mi like vendor machines thanks!
Richard
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Postby nvmos2 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:57 pm

where are you located?
nvmos2

Postby trent » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm located in San Jose, Calif
trent

Postby trent » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:36 pm

Richard13 wrote:Would you please either send me photos of the back, the open back to mechanism and the side vendor? Or post them here thanks. Does the vendor work? Does it pay an play correctly? Maybe a shot of each of the sides would be great too.
Mi like vendor machines thanks!
Richard

Ok more pics!
Thx
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
trent

Postby trent » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:38 pm

Yes it works, yes it pays correctly, and the gum dispenser was for when you lost so it was not considered gambling.
trent

Postby TheFatman » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:10 pm

Looks to be a converted Jennings machine ... Please PM me with an asking price .... that ought to get the ball rolling on selling it
Dave F
TheFatman

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:57 pm

Richard: Don't be getting too antsy!
Not sure where the 2K appraisal came from, but it is a bit high, just from what I can see, which isn't much.
The machine appears to be in all original condition, including the B D Novelties revamp Jackpot front, of
which there are more than one style. The original side vender appears to be gutted. There is a plate inside
the opening, therefore no display rack for the mints, and the vending drawer is missing, which could also
mean, that there is no linkage to the mechanism as well. You need to see a lot more detailed shots, of the
entire machine. Especially the inside of the case, with the mechanism out, all four sides of the mechanism,
and the back door off the vender. I would not place any hard-green on the table, until everything is to my
satisfaction, for whatever price is being put forth, which we haven't seen as yet. Just remember, that many
parts are not easy to find. Not even in repro. Then, of coarse, you have the shipping. Gook luck.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby MONTI » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:10 pm

I agree with Bill on this Richard!
Appraisal acquired was a little high on this machine and also more pictures are needed in high resolution and more angles of view to establish an accurate selling/purchase price!

Bona Fortuna!

MONTI
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby Richard13 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:16 pm

Yes I noticed the photos were lacking in detail and my questions not answered completely. To me it's another $600 dollar project mane more if all the vendor parts are there but if not I am already making parts from scratch like Jeff H for another machine and don't have the space, time or money right now to have another full size machine sitting around that may need major fabrication and parts hunting. The more complete it is the more I'm willing to spend.

I have been getting real good at mailing out a huge shipping container full of packing with a couple CD's in it and having new machines come to me safely for my burgeoning collection. Oh man look that word up!!

More photos or no offer. That vendor would be a big plus but if it's gutted all there is here is another revamp Jennings machine. Thanks for holding me back and the WIFE thanks you too. On another note I did just go pick up a convienient size cooler for my garage/shop so I can stand to be out there when it's 115 degrees outside, so maybe when I'm done with the project I'm working on out on the patio and the trade stimulator on the bar....maybe I do have room for another full size project. LOL HAHAHA

anyone notice I figured out how to shrink my avatar???
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Next

Return to Machines For Sale