Private Collection For Sale #2

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Private Collection For Sale #2

Postby slotjunkie » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:22 pm

Private Collection For Sale #2 Ok this is another collection I have discovered in northern California my backyard the east bay area 20 minutes from my home. I need someone with knowledge of these machines to start from the top and name these machines correctly starting with #1 #2 and so on so I can keep these in order. I have full list of prices and you will find them to be VERY fair. A word of warning those that try and contact owners of any of these collections and bypass me will not be purchasing ANY of these. I want to be fair and all of you will have a crack at these as per Daves advice on how these should be sold.

Thanks
Slotjunkie
Attachments
#1.jpg
#2.jpg
#3.jpg
#4.jpg
#5.jpg
#6.jpg
#7.jpg
#8.jpg
#9.jpg
#10.jpg
#11.jpg
#12.jpg
#13.jpg
#14.jpg
#15.jpg
#16.jpg
#17.jpg
#18.jpg
#19.jpg
#20.jpg
#21.jpg
#22.jpg
#23.jpg
#24.jpg
#25.jpg
slotjunkie

Private Collection For Sale #2 Part 2

Postby slotjunkie » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Once again please no msgs until priced and orderly plan in place to sell these.

Thanks

Slotjunkie
Attachments
#26.jpg
#27.jpg
slotjunkie

Re: Private Collection For Sale #2

Postby Richard13 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:32 pm

IMG_4596.JPG
This one is a 1933 Jennings Century vendor model and I buy vendors. It was made to commemorate the Chicago worlds
IMG_4596.JPG
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Postby slotjunkie » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:41 pm

Thanks I need someone to go down the list and name these like I stated in post #1Name #2 Name #3Name just like that if you want to see the prices this must be completed thanks...
slotjunkie

Postby Richard13 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:49 pm

I don't know all of them sorry but do know this one. Thought it
Might help sorry for my lack of knowledge on all these machines.

I know this one because I want one and hope I can be considered for ownership when you have
your complete list. You are a busy busy man!! Thanks for your hard work and efforts in sharing with us!
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Postby MONTI » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:00 pm

Pat,
All I've got to say is since you just bought your first slot machine a month or two ago, I surmise that from your other posts since you joined the forum this month, you have got to be one of the luckiest people I have ever heard of to come across all these slot machines for sale in such a short period of time!
I mean, two different collections? What's the chances of that, right?
Your one helluva picker!
I can't wait to see how all this plays out!
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby Dave » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:13 pm

SlotJunkie has asked me to provide people the contact information of the owner of these machines to anyone who is interested in them.

I will try to get the price list up tomorrow. I am also going to contact the owner to make sure he is on the same page.

I am not interested in any of the machines in this collection so don't worry about me trying to buy any of them.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Richard13 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 pm

I am still interested in the Jennings Century
Richard
Richard13

Postby J57T » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:30 pm

So we are being asked to help someone identify a pile of machines that they themselves want to sell to members of our forum, AND read their comments in a separate posting, that is little more than an electronic bar brawl of vulgarities, insults, and threats?

Don't bother taking a shot at me, I won't be reading the mindless banter recently exhibited on this site, for a while. If I need advice, I will directly contact those members and fellow collectors who know machines and know how to express themselves better than using one syllable vulgarities.

Dave, you started a great idea of having a forum and I have read a lot of good dialogue and learned a lot, but if this is the type of platform that this forum is becoming, then I don't, and won't, support it. I am with you Dave, no one else should worry, I have done my research and I am not interested in purchasing either of the machines that originally caught my eye.

Best of luck and happy collecting.
J57T

Postby Dave » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:41 am

This morning I talked to the actual owner of these machines.

Very nice guy.

I have sent him the URL of this forum and invited him to join and to identify himself as the owner of this collection.

That way you can interact directly with the owner.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Next

Return to Machines For Sale