Waitlng Rol-A-Top with Tic-Tac-Toe feature

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Waitlng Rol-A-Top with Tic-Tac-Toe feature

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:29 pm

Here is a machine that you don't see very often. It is a Watling Rol-A-Top with the Tic-Tac-Toe feature.

It comes in an original steel Watling stand. I will sell the machine without the stand.

Priced to sell: Rol-A-Top with stand is $3,200.

This machine is NOT restored, it is original. It was missing a jackpot lever. I was able to get a brass replacement from Larry Debaugh. I have not gone through the machine except to make sure it works. Shipping on the stand would probably be $100. Shipping on the Rol-A-Top to anywhere in the CONUS is $150.

I purchased the machine about 7 months ago from a private party. It looks to be all original.

For some reason, the paint has been removed from the base. I have included a photo of the machine outside of the stand. When in the stand this is not noticeable at all.

The silver reel strips are correct for the Tic-Tac-Toe Rol-A-Top. I have another one of these in my collection (also a dime) which I am keeping. That is why I am selling this one. The Tic-Tac-Toe Rol-A-Top is a machine that does not come up very often.

The lock on the back door is not original and I do not have the key but it can be opened with a screwdriver.

The lock on the stand is original with the original key.

I have not gone through the machine. I have put a few coins in it and confirmed it pays out when a winner is hit.

The machine has been sitting a LONG time and should probably be gone through and lubricated.

PM me or reply to this thread if you have any questions.

As you know, original Rol-A-Top machines do not come up very often. Original Watling stands with original lock are also pretty scarce.

If the files are sideways just click on them and they should rotate to the correct position. Don't ask me why.

Thanks
Attachments
IMG_4844.jpeg
IMG_4833.jpeg
IMG_1278.jpeg
image12.jpeg
image11.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
Dave
Site Admin

Re: Waitlng Rol-A-Top with Tic-Tac-Toe feature

Postby Dave » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:02 pm

I just listed the machine on eBay.

No reserve, starting bid of $100
Dave
Site Admin

Re: Waitlng Rol-A-Top with Tic-Tac-Toe feature

Postby JHSS-1944 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:27 am

Dave; sorry to hear no one here had any interest. money a bit tight for me. hopefully it sells well there.
p.s. ,love the original stand !
jeff H.
JHSS-1944

Return to Machines For Sale