ARIZONA machines for sale

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

ARIZONA machines for sale

Postby Richard13 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:25 pm

I would like to sell these machines and hope there is someone local that would be interested. Machines can be sold with or without side vendor and linkage.
IMG_5078.JPG

Mills Golden Falls ten cent, mechanism working well clean and lubed. I accidentally broke off a small part on upper left side of escalator so machine does not cycle anymore but does when out of cabinet.
Original back lock changed, repaint. $800 OBO
IMG_5079.JPG

Mills FOK revamp with double jackpot, refinished cabinet, repro back, vendor works, vendor lock in parts in baggie. Nice nickel machine. $1000 OBO.
IMG_5081.JPG

Mills Castle front with Gold Award feature, original reel strips, original back and mills lock. Working side vendor.
$800 without side vendor and linkage $1400 with side vendor.
IMG_5083.JPG

Three digit EARLY Jennings nickel machine BD Novelties revamp with original side vendor. Has BOTH ORIGINAL BACK DOORS with replacement locks. Wood base has had a reglued corner, cabinet original condition. One reel needs re rounding and some solder but it works fine.
$800 without side vendor and linkage $1400 with side vendor.
IMG_5082.JPG

Original early side vendor probably for a penny machine because it is set up to vendor sticks of gum. I re nickeled the pull tray. $800 dollars. I paid more but was told it was mint vendor. Oh well thanks for looking best deal if you take it all and I will dump all coins to keep for my other machines.
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Re: ARIZONA machines for sale

Postby kennyb » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Richard, ken b here in phx. have interest in couple of machines. please
call me 480 946 9779 ken b
kennyb

Re: ARIZONA machines for sale

Postby Richard13 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:14 pm

THANKS EVERYONE THAT CALLED AND PM'ed me. All machines and vendors are now sold!! What a great forum.
Richard
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Return to Machines For Sale