Futurity for sale

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Futurity for sale

Postby atac » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:03 pm

I have a very nice 10c futurity with the cheating mechanism. I had it listed on this site a year ago, but it was overpainted blue--I've gone ahead and had it professionally repainted w/automotive orange/blue per original, plus polished up the castings while I was at it. The castings are very clean with no cracks or repairs. The mech was not restored and it is very clean and plays and pays very smoothly. It has extremely nice original strips, award card, backdoor, Mills lock, etc. It originally came from the Vending Machine Company of North Carolina per the brand on the handle side cabinet. Price is $3950. email for more info or pics. atictac@comcast.net

Location is the Denver area. Pickup would be best, otherwise, shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, but I will pack it very nicely and use the carrier of your choice. I would be happy to split it into 2 boxes to lower the weight and minimize the drop factor, but that's the call of the buyer. I have never experienced any damage that way. And I've recently moved, so I've got plenty of good boxes!
atac

Postby Dave » Wed May 02, 2007 11:06 pm

You can post a photo in the forum by simply adding it as an attachment.

Click on the "Add Attachment" button after you enter the filename (use the Browse button to select the filename).

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

futurity pics

Postby atac » Thu May 03, 2007 10:02 pm

Here's a couple pics. Email if you need more. (Any imperfection in the photo is glare...)
Attachments
fut04[1].jpg
fut03[1].jpg
atac

Mills 10c Futurity

Postby atac » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:09 am

The machine is sold.
atac

Return to Machines For Sale