Mills 5 Cent Jumbo Parade

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Mills 5 Cent Jumbo Parade

Postby montanaslots » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:56 pm

I am selling a very original Mills 5 Cent Jumbo parade. The cabinet is original and has not been repainted and comes with the original key. This was in working condition a few months ago and I am sure there are no issues now but would be happy to check for anyone who is really interested. The flat glass has a plexiglass cover which can be removed or left for safety and protection of the glass. The payout tray is concealed in a lazy susan type opening near the bottom of the cabinet. The price is $800 and this is located in Billings Montana my email is iamslotfixer@gmail.com I will be listing four console slot machines and I will work with a person who wants two of more of these machines. The payout number lights up on the backglass and this is a smaller simple console that really is an inexpensive slot machine. I also will take mills and Jennings postwar machines in trade if they are original unmolested machines. I would sell all four consoles for $4500 ($1500 savings) or three of the four consoles for $4000 ($1200 to $1300 Savings) you can contact me a iamslotfixer@gmail.com
Attachments
console (14).JPG
console (13).JPG
console (12).JPG
console (11).JPG
console (10).JPG
console (9).JPG
montanaslots

Return to Machines For Sale