Pace Saratoga Console with Skill Field

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Pace Saratoga Console with Skill Field

Postby montanaslots » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:32 pm

I am selling a very rare Pace Saratoga Console slot machine in a 5 cent denomination. The rich wood case and working skill set field place this machine in a very small population field. When you drop the coin, the machine lights up and it starts a timer. After a period without a coin being played, the machine lights turn off. The skill set field is a pinball system that forces the ball into the center channel. Once the steel ball passes over the sensor, than the machine pays out a winning combination. The unique part of the Saratoga is that it has horse heads with numbers instead of bell fruit gum. The machine will clean up nicely and you have an original machine with keys. There are a couple of small areas of minor flaking in the glass that does not distract from this rare machine. The new lower price is $2500 and the machine is located in Billings, Montana. I would accept decent original Mills postwar and Jennings post war machines in trade. I would not want to ship this machine but would consider something like a blanket wrap. I will be selling four console machines and would make a package deal based on how many machines that are in the package. My email is mtslots@cox.net ALL MACHINES ARE STILL FOR SALE AS OF SEPT 26, 2018
Attachments
console (7).JPG
console (4).JPG
console (6).JPG
console (5).JPG
console (3).JPG
console (2).JPG
console (1).JPG
montanaslots

Return to Machines For Sale