Exhibit Supply ROTARY MERCHANDISER - 1930s Digger / Crane

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Exhibit Supply ROTARY MERCHANDISER - 1930s Digger / Crane

Postby CoinOpNutinCA » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:38 am

Offering for sale this original vintage arcade machine from the 1930’s. Made by the Exhibit Supply Co. of Chicago, Illinois, this ROTARY MERCHANDISER is a “sister machine” to the period digger and crane skill games of the period.

Offering lots of fun for your gameroom, this antique coin-op machine has a turntable that begins to spin when the player drops a coin into the slot. Toys and trinkets rotate around until the player pushes the button on the front cabinet. Then, a polished pusher arm swings out and (if you’re lucky) pushes an item up and into the center chute where it can be claimed within the large prize door.

This is a great skill game that will provide fun and entertainment to all.

Overall this is in very good condition – the front of the original wood cabinet retains a nice period finish and all the original castings have been polished / waxed / repainted . "Playfield" interior parts have been re-plated / polished with mechanism motors (there are two) being rebuilt as needed. One of the motors is a vintage DuMore that appears to be original. Sides of cabinet were (sadly) painted at one point...they are a mix of original and replacement wood. Overall the sides are in okay shape so I left them as-is. They could be restored at a future time – or you can just leave them be.

Give me a call (626 – 840-4241) or email if you’d like to see more photos or would like to stop by and play the machine for yourself.

Thanks for your interest.
Attachments
IMG_3335.JPG
IMG_3334.JPG
IMG_3340.JPG
CoinOpNutinCA

Additional info

Postby CoinOpNutinCA » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:49 am

Sorry - forgot to include:

Price: Asking $875 - open to near offers and would pay finder's fee upon successful sales lead.

Location: We're in the greater Pasadena area - off the 210 Freeway in Southern Cali. Local pick-up is (very much) preferred - - but I can help arrange shipping if buyer pays freight costs.

I have short movie clips of the machine working available - just ask.

Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_3345.JPG
CoinOpNutinCA

SOLD

Postby CoinOpNutinCA » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:51 pm

Machine is sold
CoinOpNutinCA

Return to Machines For Sale