Mills Vest pocket.

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Mills Vest pocket.

Postby damikeguy » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:11 pm

I totally disassembled my Mills Vest pocket. Not working at all when i got it. I was in pretty bad shape with the old grease and oil and gunk. I have it all back together and working nice and smooth now. Just had to replace the glass and reel strips. The chrome looks like is should being as old as it is. My first one. Lots of little part to try and remember how to put it all back together. My only problem is how to adjust the payout. It pays out one extra nickel for every payout. I know there must be an adjustment. Any suggestions? Pictures would help. Thanks
Mike
damikeguy

Re: Mills Vest pocket.

Postby kman007 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:51 pm

I have a pocket slot machine and every 5 or so plays the coin mech does not reset after play. It seems to work better outside of the cabinet enclosure but still happens from time to time. Any idea if this can be adjusted? Also when in the cabinet the reels are real sloppy and dont click off one by one like they should but it works fine outside the cabinet. There is some play within the cabinet. Do you think something is dragging/rubbing? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
kman007

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions