Bally Reliance Dice Game

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Bally Reliance Dice Game

Postby sam2002 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Hello
Anyone on this board familiar with the workings of these ?
Thanks
Sam
sam2002

Re: Bally Reliance Dice Game

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:36 am

Sam:
Although I am familiar with both "Reliance" & "Bones" machines, I can put you in touch with a person
who is a long-time Expert on them, and does excellent restorations. He is not a member of this Forum,
so I will have to put you in direct contact with him. After I check with him for an OK, I will send you a
PM, with his info.
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby sam2002 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:55 am

SLOT DYNASTY wrote:Sam:
Although I am familiar with both "Reliance" & "Bones" machines, I can put you in touch with a person
who is a long-time Expert on them, and does excellent restorations. He is not a member of this Forum,
so I will have to put you in direct contact with him. After I check with him for an OK, I will send you a
PM, with his info.
Bill

Bill
That sounds terrific
Thanks
Sam
sam2002

Postby sam2002 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:36 am

Just to shed a bit I insight as to the problem with the machine , it plays fine for awhile like it should . Insert coin push lever dice barrel rolls it either hits a winner and pays or you proceed pushing the handle until you hit a winning or losing combination , then after several more plays for no apparent reason it just seems to give just one push of the handle per coin . No follow rolls of the dice . The machine pays as it should when the wining throw is hit .
It's an intermittent problem that comes and goes .
sam2002

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:40 am

sam2002 wrote:
SLOT DYNASTY wrote:Sam:
PM, with his info.
Bill

Bill
That sounds terrific
Thanks
Sam

Sam:
Just got his OK. Am sending a PM with his contact info.
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions