Pace FOK Future Pay

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Pace FOK Future Pay

Postby flipper77 » Wed May 18, 2016 8:18 am

Recently uncovered a late 1920's Pace FOK missing back door. I had posted on Parts Wanted looking for the door or door info. Did receive this info from another member - thank you. And I received two PMs asking for photos of the Pace future pay linkage. Here are pictures of the assembly that moves in and out with the payout slides to display number of coins. And the shelf in the payout chute that holds coins to be dropped on the next play. I find the Pace future pay to be very similar to my Watling FOK future pay and I included a picture of the Watling for comparison. The Pace has not been played for many years and is covered in dirt/dust as you see in the photos - - but LOVE these older machines! Flip
Attachments
DSC03494.JPG
DSC03496.JPG
DSC03498.JPG
DSC03499.JPG
DSC03503.JPG
DSC03506.JPG
flipper77

Re: Pace FOK Future Pay

Postby Richard13 » Sat May 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Nice machine I hope you can find a back and lock for it! I like the vendors and deferred pay features. Nothing like that out here in the stinking desert.
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat May 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Richard13 wrote:Nice machine I hope you can find a back and lock for it! I like the vendors and deferred pay features. Nothing like that out here in the stinking desert.

You might be extremely surprised what's out there in the 'Stinking Desert'.
The human race has found every possible place to hide things for decades.
Get yourself a good quality Metal Detector, and get to work. Just stay clear
of the Sidewinders and Gila Monsters!
One nice thing about finding any machines buried in the desert, is it will be
very dry, as opposed to most other finds, which usually contribute to heavy
rust and corrosion.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby Richard13 » Sun May 22, 2016 12:46 pm

I have a nice Whites metal detector thanks and have spent hours looking for stuff. Have some horse shoes a few silver coins and others a hammer head and a rusted out old revolver I gave to a buddy. No Cortez horde of gold yet not even a ring or any jewelry. Oh and a meterorite that thay say is worth more than gold by the ounce.
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions