Rockola sweepstakes

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Rockola sweepstakes

Postby Collect4me » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:23 am

I am looking for some photo's or even better an explanation on how the anti cheat tilt pin works on the rockola sweepstakes.

The one I have is missing the pin but the hole is there. I see below is the roller pin but there is no chain or spring attached to a lever.

I would sure like to purchase the tilt pin chain and spring if anyone has one or knows who might have one?

I am assuming the moving lever below is attached to the spring that attaches to the chain that attaches to the tilt pin. When you actuate the operation, the chain is pulled tight to pull the pin up and then leaving the chain loose when the operation is complete. I think if some one shook the machine to move the marble odds the pin falls down?

I would very much appreciate an expert opinion on how this is suppose to work.

Love this forum
Ken
Collect4me

Re: Rockola sweepstakes

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Ken:
No one has ever reproduced these parts to sell. I have made them in the past, but it is very tedious work, and have only made them
for customer restorations that I have done. There were several changes with this machine over the years, and some models do not
have the Tilt feature. If yours has the countersunk hole next to the 4 short pins, and the horizontal bar, underneath the platform,
then yours originally had it. I also got your PM, so will give you a call as well.
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions