Repair and Restoration Services

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Repair and Restoration Services

Postby Two-Bit Restorations » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Many of you out there may remember me from years ago. My name is Jeff Frahm and I am the owner of Two-Bit Restorations. I have been in the slot machine business since the early 1970's. I just wanted to let you know that I am back in the restoration and repair business full time now and am completing the construction of my new shop. I still specialize in total restoration of the Bally Reliance and Buckley Bones dice machines. I also work on all manufacturers slot machines and trade stimulators. I invite you to visit my web site to view photos of some of the more interesting machines that I have done in years past. Hopefully, my advertising will appear in the next issue of C.O.C.A. Times magazine where you can follow up and get more information. http://www.twobitrestorations.com
Two-Bit Restorations

Re: Repair and Restoration Services

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Well I'll Be Never!
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Jeff.
You joined our Forum several years ago, and nerry-a-peep. Just lookie-looin, I suspect?
It's a pleasure to see you come out from behind your workbench to chat. It's been a real
pleasure knowing you all these years, and even more pleased, that you may be joining in
with our vast collector group here, to answer some of their questions, that others of us
are not as versed-in as you.
Take care my friend. Talk to you soon. Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions