Midget lucky 36 dice

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Midget lucky 36 dice

Postby Billyp » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:24 am

I just acquired this machine, there is a chain inside, could anyone tell me what the chain hooks too or send me a picture
And look like a heavy gauge piece of wire near the coin slot where coins come in don't know what it is for? Not hooked to nothing ,If anyone knows what there for or send me a picture of there insides. Thanks bill
Billyp

Re: Midget lucky 36 dice

Postby rtmccurdy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:53 pm

There are nice interior pictures of both the Fey and Mills 36 Midget machine. Google: Mills Midget 36 lucky Spot on Bradford's Antiques. Google: Fey Midget 36 on Ruby Lane Antiques. These photos may help in restoring your machine. Numerous examples pop up on google searches.
rtmccurdy

Postby Frank » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Bill - there is a short piece of chain on my Lucky 36 anchored on the fenestrated coin chute and going to a spring and then a hook which is hooked around the bar that the turntable turns on. It seems to be a drag on the spinning turntable.

A heavy piece of wire comes off the coin entry to another piece of wire in the trap door at the end of the the coin chute which displays the last coin played in the window, and a new coin drops the old coin off the chute and the window via the wires.

Frank
Frank

Postby Billyp » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Frank it looks like I am missing a wire, but it seems to work without it ,my window is in back , I see some with window in front. Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated bill
Billyp

Postby Billyp » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Rtmcurdy , thank you needed that. Bill
Billyp

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions