Ball Gum Fortune Trade Stimulator

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Ball Gum Fortune Trade Stimulator

Postby YourBestBet » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Does anyone know where I can find the Directions card above the gum ball vendor?
Attachments
IMG_1458.JPG
YourBestBet

Re: Ball Gum Fortune Trade Stimulator

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:01 pm

YourBestBet wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the Directions card above the gum ball vendor?

I have the Directions Card for this machine, but if you are wanting to replace the one shown in your photo, I
would not suggest it. It only has a small spot, but is completely legible, as are all of the other cards & strips.
It is always best to leave as much of a machine as original as possible, and not restore or replace items. The
machine in your photo, is an excellent original. Don't do a thing to it.
While I think of it, can you please send me the serial number for my files, which is stamped into the center
area of the back wood panel. Thank you.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby YourBestBet » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:47 pm

SLOT DYNASTY wrote:
YourBestBet wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the Directions card above the gum ball vendor?

I have the Directions Card for this machine, but if you are wanting to replace the one shown in your photo, I
would not suggest it. It only has a small spot, but is completely legible, as are all of the other cards & strips.
It is always best to leave as much of a machine as original as possible, and not restore or replace items. The
While I think of it, can you please send me the serial number for my files, which is stamped into the center

Thanks Slot Dynasty. The above is not a picture of my machine. I grabbed one from Google Images, since I was on my cell phone and didn't have a picture of my machine at that time. In fact, my machine is a different model but I'm pretty sure it's the same Directions card I need. I like to leave machines original. As you can tell, my machine is missing the Directions card I'm requesting. Please let me know how I can find one. Thanks!
Attachments
BallGum.JPG
YourBestBet

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:12 am

YourBestBet wrote:
SLOT DYNASTY wrote:

Thanks Slot Dynasty. The above is not a picture of my machine. I grabbed one from Google Images, since I was on my cell phone and didn't have a picture of my machine at that time. In fact, my machine is a different model but I'm pretty sure it's the same Directions card I need. I like to leave machines original. As you can tell, my machine is missing the Directions card I'm requesting. Please let me know how I can find one. Thanks!

What you have is a Groetchen "New Dandy Vender". I have all the items for this model. Confections card for upper left. Directions card for lower left.
Award card and reel strips. I am not sure if I already have you in my files. So if you will send me all of your info at (slotdynasty@sbcglobal.net), I will
get a catalog off to you, so that you can order what you need.
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby YourBestBet » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Bill - I'm sending you a PM shorly.

I never heard back from you via email.
YourBestBet

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions