A little help

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

A little help

Postby Atlslot » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:49 am

Again, I am new to the forum and collecting. I picked up a 1947 Pace Deluxe Chrome not long ago. I am no expert, I'm not even a beginner. When I bought it, I looked at the inside and it needs to have a good cleaning. It was paying out, but not perfectly. If you hit a 14 coin payout, it would pay 12 or 13, an 18 coin payout would pay 16 or 17. Although I want it to work perfectly, this didn't seem like a huge deal. We recently hit the jackpot and it didn't release the jackpot in the window and it now won't payout at all. It will "click" like it is releasing a payout, but nothing happens. Again, I am not an expert, but it seems like there is a jam.

Also it is a little difficult to pull the handle, not s bad as it won't pull, just a little "clunky".

Does anyone have any ideas on this? Is there an easy fix that I could do? Does anyone know of a place near Atlanta, Georgia that does service and repair on these machines?
Atlslot

Re: A little help

Postby briank » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:25 am

I recently had a no pay out condition and it turned out to be a coin jam in the slides. A coin must have been on end or something.
briank

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions