American Eagle Reel Strips

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Re: American Eagle Reel Strips

Postby goodolddays » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:13 am

What is the length and width of the strips you have, the ones I have are 11 5/8" long and 9/16" wide. I have always seen them with the 1 or 5 cent printed in red under the No1 eagle. Although, your strips appear to have very good color and they are correct for most one cent machines. Did you design them yourself, or copy from good originals, just curious?
goodolddays

Postby tsparts4u » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi,
Thanks, for your inquiry.
I make these reel strips, and many others myself. I also make award cards. I take the symbols from original reel strips, clean them up, and do a complete new layout. I have used them on my own machines, and have sold some to others. They work fine.The American Eagle strips are 5/8" wide and 11 5/8" overall.
tsparts4u

Postby Cfroadhog » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:34 pm

I would like to have the reel strips for American Eagle one cent machine I understand there is a difference between the 5 cent and 1 cent. I understand from your comment that you had the correct strips for the one cent. Would you be interested if I sent you my reels you could put the strips where they would line up correctly? Would you entertain a phone call? My number is 8162734450 , my name is Butch I would like to talk to you about other issues. Thanks
Cfroadhog

Previous

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions