Mill Slot reel strip size ???

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Mill Slot reel strip size ???

Postby Canufixit » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:15 am

Hi All.

After spending a few weeks looking for a Source for Mills Reel Strips (custom), It appears I'll have to Create these Myself.

Does anyone have a source or the exact SIZES ( L x W) for the correct length and width of the Strips ??? As Many of the Strips / Repos have been hand cut - the measuring of these will be suspect.

Also - Other than Scanning in some reel strips for the artwork/ ions (i.e. Cherries, Bells, etc.) Doe anyone have a link to images that my be of better quality ????

thanks All!!!

Thanks
SteveC
Canufixit

Re: Mill Slot reel strip size ???

Postby Shane » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:51 am

Did you try Dave Berten at mrslots1.com?
Shane

Postby ADIDASLOTS » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:05 am

Dave is great and if he doesn't have them try this website

https://www.slotmachinereelstrips.net/apps/webstore/
ADIDASLOTS

Postby Canufixit » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi,

Dave does not have the strips I need .... Check with him first. As for the slot machine strips ... they must be on vacation .... - they have not replied to multiple emails .....
Canufixit

Postby quadibloc » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:58 pm

The web site slotmachinereelstrips.com is, of course, for a company in the business of selling reel strips. So they should give you a quote on making custom reel strips, but they may not be interested in helping you make your own.

However, if you need reel strips because you have a slot machine that needs them, couldn't you measure the reels themselves to get the information you need?
quadibloc

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions