Fortune coin - 21 - What do I have - value?

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Fortune coin - 21 - What do I have - value?

Postby coolstrngr » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:57 pm

I have a working "fortune coin" twenty one video blackjack machine. I know IGT bought fortune coin. The glass panes are in excellent condition. The chrome front looks very good, and the red particle board housing looks ok, but is not perfect. There are no serial or model plates anywhere visible. The machine plays from 1 to 8 coins per hand. It has deal, hit, stand, double down buttons. Coin operation is perfect and has never jammed... Would like to know what it is worth, if anything. Or if anyone is interested in it? I thought it was funny that I cannot find even a picture of it on google and very little information other than historical articles at all? Any help is greatly appreciated..!!
fortunecoin21.jpg
coolstrngr

Re: Fortune coin - 21 - What do I have - value?

Postby coolstrngr » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:15 am

Well if anyone was interested? I found it at California Slots for $1550. So if it were perfect, that is the only place to start I have found so far....

http://www.californiaslots.com/details. ... rtune%2021
coolstrngr

Return to Slots