Hunting for a 50 cent old time slot machine

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Hunting for a 50 cent old time slot machine

Postby mfaust1942 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi all. This is Marty in Florida ,new to this forum. I am looking for a decent 50 cent slot machine, trying to double my collection...that would be from one machine to a group of two. Having a hard time hiding the nickel Mills that I own from my bride, but doing good so far. Got it (the slot machine, not my bride) 35 years ago from a man running for Sheriff in another State , in exchange for a cash donation to his campaign, but that's another story.
If you have one you'd like to part with that is in working order, I sure would appreciate you contacting me. Thanks and Happy New Year!
Marty
mfaust1942

Re: Hunting for a 50 cent old time slot machine

Postby rosekiller454356 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:29 pm

> Marty, I have a Mills 21 Standard 50 cent. Just one of my eleven slots. If you are not familiar with this hi-top, you can look it up. I've had it since the 70's. It is original with working jackpot and reserve. It works perfectly. It is not cheap. I'm not looking to sell, but would sell for $4,500. If interested, advise.
rosekiller454356

Return to Slots