Bally Deluxe sir prize

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Bally Deluxe sir prize

Postby Heffe86 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:25 am

Hello.

I want all info on this machine, Pictures,since i havent found any pictures on Google. How many got made, is it rare? I have not seen one in Sweden atleast. Does anyone herr have this machine? Does anyone have parts and glass for sale? I am missing the top glass and the reel glass is in bad shape. Hope anyone have some information for me.

/jeff
Heffe86

Re: Bally Deluxe sir prize

Postby Anglobritish » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 am

4. Bally Sir Prize English Pub Model add Feb 16th 1967.jpg
12. Bally Sir Prize Console.jpg
11. Bally Sir Prize Phonographic.jpg

Hi,
The Bally Sir Prize was the most successful machines in the U.K. in the 1960's, it was first introduced in February 1967 after a successful run of other Bally models, this was the only AWP (Amusement With Prizes) model to have the Hold and Draw feature, I was the president of Automatic Games and Music Company Ltd, a company that was in partnership with Phonographic Equipment Company Ltd who was the exclusive U.K distributor for Bally, I received the very first Sir Prize machines to place on our locations.

Prior to Bally installing their machines in Las Vegas, we were shipping thousands of the Bally machines into the U.K.

Freddy Bailey
3. Bally Gold Cup 1966.jpg
Anglobritish

Postby Anglobritish » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:30 am

Hi,
Find attached several machine flyers from Bally for the Swedish market, it was a big market for Bally, Brian Nordsfeld was an operator friend of mine who operated with Cherry Automaten in Scandinavia.

Freddy Bailey
Bally Scandinavia De Luxe Progressive.jpg
Bally Las Vegas upright  model Sweden.jpg
2. Bally Scandinavia AB Mustang II 001.jpg
Bally Super Continental Sweden .jpg
Anglobritish

Postby Heffe86 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:45 am

Hello.

Very Nice info. I am very happy that you found a picture of the deluxe model. I have seen the regular sir prize a several Times in Sweden, but i guess the model i have the deluxe sir prize is more rare then the regular bally sur prize, right? Thank you very much for the help! Do you anyone who might have a top glass and a reelglass for sale? Or maybe you know someone who reproduce bally glass and maybe can make one for my machine?

/jeff
Attachments
20171005_185449.jpg
Heffe86

Postby Heffe86 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:47 am

Attachments
20171005_185511.jpg
Heffe86

Return to Slots