Beromat Payout mechanism: how does it work?

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Beromat Payout mechanism: how does it work?

Postby PaxmanValenta » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:40 am

Hi
I’ve seen various pictures of the Beromat one arm bandit slot machine. The internal mechanism looks quite simple compared with most others. There are no Payout discs next to the reels like on Jennings etc.

How does a winning line get a payout on the Beromat? I’m interested because I’m considering building my own slot machine and the Beromat mechanism seems quite simple.

Thanks
PaxmanValenta

Re: Beromat Payout mechanism: how does it work?

Postby Anglobritish » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:14 am

1. Gunter Wulff Reel Strips.jpg
Gunter Wulff Mechanism (2).jpg
2.The Book Gunter Wulff Story With Marty.pdf
(4.66 MiB) Downloaded 360 times

Hi,
Find attached some information on the Gunter Wolff Beromat models, The Beromat was the only machine in the series that was built in two models, the Beromat and the Beromat "B" and was the only model made with both Fruit Symbols and Number Symbols, the payout controls are on each seperate reel, see mechanism breakdown, also a PDF file from my book, the trade show picture is of my late mother on our booth at the London trade show in 1960, my late father was the first man in the World to import these used machines from Germany in 1958, Great mechanisms.

Freddy Bailey
Attachments
4-Gunter Wullf Beromat B-1955 Prospekt.jpg
Anglobritish

Re: Beromat Payout mechanism: how does it work?

Postby Tree-frog » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:54 am

Freddy

Do you know who made the Space Flight variant, as it seems not to be Gunther Wulff, but perhaps a U.K. revamped, maybe Ruffler and Walker whose badges are often on them

Thanks

treefrog
Attachments
9E5AD20F-626C-4578-B3D5-DDE05A328EC1.jpeg
Tree-frog

Return to Slots