1937 Mills Pageboy Extraordinary 5 cent slot

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

1937 Mills Pageboy Extraordinary 5 cent slot

Postby 37 mills » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:02 pm

I ended up buying this slot machine yesterday and I know nothing about slot machines - it was to good a deal to pass up on. The nickles were jammed in the machine and nothing was working.I have now removed all the jammed nickels but everything seems to be gummed up and not working correctly
It looks like original paint and the cabinet seems to be in fair condition.
I'm looking for recommendations in the Washington State area as to someone who can refurbish in the inner workings, I think I will leave the rest as it is other than a good cleaning

Thanks for any help or recommendations.

Jerry

DSCN1929.JPG
37 mills

Re: 1937 Mills Pageboy Extraordinary 5 cent slot

Postby marsonion » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:29 pm

37 mills wrote:I ended up buying this slot machine yesterday and I know nothing about slot machines - it was to good a deal to pass up on. The nickles were jammed in the machine and nothing was working.I have now removed all the jammed nickels but everything seems to be gummed up and not working correctly
It looks like original paint and the cabinet seems to be in fair condition.
I'm looking for recommendations in the Washington State area as to someone who can refurbish in the inner workings, I think I will leave the rest as it is other than a good cleaning

Thanks for any help or recommendations.

Jerry

DSCN1929.JPG

If you're in the SW Washington area (or are willing to drive down from points north along Puget Sound), I'm located a little ways west of Portland, OR. PM me for details, directions, etc. if interested. (I got another Extraordinary up and running for somebody not too long ago... for free! 8) )
marsonion

Re: 1937 Mills Pageboy Extraordinary 5 cent slot

Postby randyvw » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:16 pm

looks just like my 50cent pageboy i got from marshall fey. it's not been played in over 30 years. congrats on finding a great machine!
Attachments
20180518_092936.jpg
randyvw

Return to Slots