Mills 10 cent War Eagle

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Mills 10 cent War Eagle

Postby Marcellous » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:45 am

This machine has been listed for a long time and it looks very original. Something must be hold back it being sold. I would appreciate opinions.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254237429077?ul_noapp=true
Marcellous

Re: Mills 10 cent War Eagle

Postby mechanic » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:42 am

Other than the thing being overpriced by 800-1,000 it's very nice as is machine. If you plan on restoring it you will be in the hole even more. Plus it's a dime machine which is the least desirsable of all denominations.
mechanic

Re: Mills 10 cent War Eagle

Postby Marcellous » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:08 pm

Thanks, VERY MUCH for your reply. I am not knowledgeable at all on slots like so many of you are on the forum. I do like only a couple of machines that I think are outstanding in looks. One is the War Eagle and of course both Watling machines, especially the Treasury. Fat chance of getting either one and only if they have the American coins on them. I lose interest fast in seeing the other coin fronts. Never understood fully why the two fronts. I read one time that the government stopped Watling from using the American coins because I guess of some crazy reason that it was a form of counterfeiting. I'm sure you know the history. Thanks, again. From what you have said, it is understandable why the 10 cent War Eagle has been listed since Christ walked on water. :D
Marcellous

Return to Slots