Need identification

This area is to discuss trade stimulators. A trade stimulator is defined as a machine that does NOT pay the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Need identification

Postby miltonman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:57 am

20170414_125455.jpg
I have a few items and no reference material. Please identify these for me please.
Thanks,
Ed
miltonman

Re: Need identification

Postby mikiegum » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:51 am

This is a Daval Chicago club house value app 600.00
mikiegum

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:39 am

miltonman:
Even though your Daval "Chicago Club House" has survived in large numbers, it is one of the
top favorites with most collectors, and comes in a variety of different versions. Could you
please tell me the number that is stamped on the outside bottom of the machine? On most
all models, there will be a letter 'C' before the number.
Thanks, Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby miltonman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:11 am

The number is C7475. My handle is broken. Is a replacement available? Any estimate on the value?
Thanks,
Ed
miltonman

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi Ed:
Thanks for the serial number. It is just before C7476, which I already had on file, and is the 5 reel poker version,
with the built-in jackpot feature. It came from a collector in Washington, several years ago. It would be interesting
to know if both of these machines came out of the same location, as many times, orders were put in for multiple
machines, and operators ordered several at a time as well.
I did notice that your handle had the end broken off. I used to carry most style handles, but am out-of-stock on all
but a few, and no longer have any made. The foundry I used for many years, did class-A work, but closed down
several years ago. There are not many foundries doing quality work these days. Most of the aluminum recasts that
I see on eBay, and elsewhere, are Crap. They do not have a smooth finish, and are full of gas holes. My collector
friend in Colorado, has a good foundry there, but he is mainly doing recast back doors, and does not have handles
in stock that I know of. He is a member of this Forum, and I'm sure will respond if he does have any.
I also noticed that your gumball-release button is missing, which could mean that other gum vending parts are
missing. Overall, your machine is not in bad condition, and can be cleaned up nicely. Your reel strips and award
card appear to be nice originals. If you are planning on keeping this, and need any other pointers, feel free to
contact me directly at (slotdynasty@sbcglobal.net).
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Trade Stimulators