Trade Stimulator Price Guide

This area is to discuss trade stimulators. A trade stimulator is defined as a machine that does NOT pay the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Trade Stimulator Price Guide

Postby flipper77 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:41 am

On the posted Trade Stimulator Price Guide, I am unable to see the top of this file to headings for the columns. There are three columns of dollar prices and I would like to know what these are. I tried COCA site but can't view the full file on that site either. Could someone assist? Thanks, Flip.
flipper77

Re: Trade Stimulator Price Guide

Postby nvmos2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:21 am

The 3 columns of prices are; Low, High and Recent (date) Sold.
It should be noted that the list tracks operating machines only; "parts and project machines" are not tracked.

Kudos to cpdretired for putting this together and updating it; it's a great resource!
nvmos2

Postby cpdretired » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:16 am

Hi,
I just went onto the COCA site. The guide does download with all columns. Do you have Excel on your PC? I tried to upload the guide attachment but this format is not permitted.
Ron
cpdretired

Postby flipper77 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:18 am

Jim, thanks for the quick response. Answers my question. And, Ron, thanks also. Just retired and lost my work computer with the full Office suite. So that is my problem, no Excel on my personal PC.
flipper77

Return to Trade Stimulators