New Forum Feature

This area of the forum for vending style machines.

This area created on 2/7/17

New Forum Feature

Postby Dave » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:44 pm

This has been on my to do list for a long time.

Finally got around to implementing it.

I have added a new area in the "For Sale" section.

This area will be automatically populated by the Antique Slot Machine Price Guide when a referral comes in from someone wanting to sell a slot machine. It was a bit of a challenge to get the two websites to talk to each other but I think it is now working.

I wanted to wait until all the existing people who purchased referrals had used them up.

So, as the referrals come in, they will automatically be posted to the forum.

Be sure and subscribe to the forum if you want to see them as they arrive.

You must login to the forum in order to see the referrals. The reason for this is to prevent Spam Bots from getting the owners name/email/phone number.

The Price Guide gets a LOT of referrals. Of course, most of the machines are common but every so often a gem is offered at a reasonable price. For example, someone who purchased referrals bought a nice $.50 Rol-A-Top and a nice original Caille Ben Hur counter wheel.

In the future I might restrict access to COPS users. If I continue to sell referrals on the PriceGuide then it may not post the referral until after a week or so to give the person who did purchase referrals a chance to buy the machine.

The area has already been populated with the referrals that came in during the last week or so.

Let me know what you think.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Vending