Need an ABT pistol for an arcade game...

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

Need an ABT pistol for an arcade game...

Postby ozymandias » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi, I need a working ABT pistol for an arcade gun game. On the left side of the receiver above the trigger is cast: " PATD. BY,
W.A. TRATSCH, SEPT-1-19-1925, No 1551858". It looks like a stylized broomhandle Mauser automatic pistol, I can send a pic if needed.

The one I have now has cracks across the top of the barrel about two inches back from the muzzle which hinder its shooting, so I would also consider buying just the main gun casting in good condition with no barrel cracks if someone has one for sale. Thanks for any help or leads.
ozymandias

Ebay Auction

Postby cpdretired » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 pm

cpdretired

Thanks, John...

Postby ozymandias » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the ABT pistols, I had seen that listing earlier this morning and sent a best offer in, but someone made a higher best offer and they sold already.
Mark
ozymandias

ABT gun

Postby atac » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Mark--I have a parts "target skill" game w/that gun. The game is mostly complete--I think it's only missing the back door and unfortunately the clock. I also have a complete game (missing the back door). I would rather sell both together, but may consider "parting" out the incomplete game. Warning: it's in a shed and it's winter here--not a super high priority for me to dig it out, but I do know exactly where it is. You can contact me at atictac@comcast.net.
atac

A.B.T. pistol

Postby mrabt » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 am

Mark, I just got your post forwarded to me and needed to sign up to reply so it took me awhile. I have refurbished A.B.T. guns for sale and also sell just the main casting. Which part you need depends on what model machine that you have. Everything is shown at www.CrowRiver.com and you can call me to discuss also. Roger
mrabt

Return to Machines Wanted