Need Mint Vender cover -Jennings Century Reserve

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

Need Mint Vender cover -Jennings Century Reserve

Postby cincyrelics » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 am

Hi. See attached photo. I need a mint vender cover for a machine that I just purchased. I also need the top casted piece that goes on the top back and the lock and key for the large back door. The latch from the large back door cannot latch properly because the top casted piece has a piece broken off. Thank you Tom 513 257-9697 call 9am - 9pm EST
Attachments
SDC11857.JPG
cincyrelics

Re: Need Mint Vender cover -Jennings Century Reserve

Postby RickHector » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:46 am

Hi there,
I have been looking for the back bonnet for this very same machine. If anyone contacts you with parts for this machine and has a spare bonnet, please let me know. If worse comes to worse, I could cast the mint door cover for you from mine, but you would be ahead if you can find an original. As to the broken part on the bonnet, this is common. The best solution would be to have that part welded and then machine out the hole for the lock.

Please keep in touch!

Rick Hector
rickhector10@hotmail.com
RickHector

Re: Need Mint Vender cover -Jennings Century Reserve

Postby cincyrelics » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Thanks Rick. So far I'm am striking out. What would it take for me to get a recast from your door? This is all brand new to me so I'm not sure what this entails. I could do the painting myself and install the glass. Having a recast might be my only option. Thank you.
tcarmichael@cinci.rr.com cell 513 257-9697
cincyrelics

Return to Machines Wanted