Cadillac Bowler Setup Manual

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

Cadillac Bowler Setup Manual

Postby Gingerjake » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 am

Hi....
I just picked up a Chicago Coin Cadillac Bowler that's in need of a little repair and I'm looking for a setup or repair manual ( or schematic) to get me started. Re-print, photo copy or pdf would be fab. Also Bally Champion horse repair/ service manual.

errr...ummm....Am I in the right forum for this or is this site dedicated to antique slots and highly rare vending machines only?

Thank you....gj :)
Gingerjake

Re: Cadillac Bowler Setup Manual

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Gingerjake:
You are in the right place. This Forum is not just for Slots, and rare Venders. It's dedicated to anyone with an interest in all types coin-op machines, and even non-coin-op for that matter.
We chat about gambling machines, from the miniature Groetchen "Imp", to the floor model Victorian Caille "Roulette". From what I have seen, since joining this Forum in 2004, there is
someone that specializes in most all fields, be it Slots, Vending, Arcade, Scales, or whatever. We even chat about Cars from time to time. I do not know much about your Chicago Coin
Bowler, or Bally Champion, but I am sure there is someone here, out of our 830 members, that can steer you in the direction of hopefully finding the schematics you need. You may even
hook up with someone that has the same machines, or has worked on them for a customer. Good luck in your efforts of help, and literature, and welcome to our Forum.
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Machines Wanted