Coin box for Jennings Favorite

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

Coin box for Jennings Favorite

Postby mrblatzman » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:32 am

When I acquired my Favorite the coin pan was gone...I need one, and does anyone know if the box from other Jennings products would be the same as the Favorite one? If you have knowledge to share or a box available, please let me know...Thankyou Bob Reno in Fort Payne Alabama
mrblatzman

Re: Coin box for Jennings Favorite

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Most all Jennings machines, have their own style coin box, and can't be interchanged with one another.
Some have weird shapes. The closest in case style to the "Favorite", would be the "Rockaway", but the
coin box from it is larger, and will not work, because it is a Jacks machine, and would be in the way of
the vending apparatus of yours. It will be close to impossible to find a spare coin box anywhere, unless
someone has a 'trasher' that it can be robbed from. Your next step appears to be having one made. There
have been several coin boxes reproduced over the years, but I don't know anyone that has done this one.
SLOT DYNASTY

Re: Coin box for Jennings Favorite

Postby mrblatzman » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:45 am

Thanks for taking your time and knowledge in responding....I do know one man up in Wisconsin who owns a complete Favorite...however I don't know him well...and asking someone to loan such a scarce piece would be difficult for the owner....I don't know if Jerry or his brother could make one of these...I haven't asked yet...but there is a possibility there...they have helped me with some other stuff and everything has turned out great.....very talented men and dedicated to this hobby...In the meantime maybe something will show up...Thanks again Bob Reno in Fort Payne Alabama
mrblatzman

Return to Machines Wanted