Buckley Digger lower base

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

Buckley Digger lower base

Postby sam2002 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:23 am

Long shot here , but heard a rumor of a gent at the Chicagoland show had one for sale . All the man had was the lower half of the digger ,Said gentleman was maybe from Canada . anyway if you are out there please contact me !
Thanks
Sam
sam2002

Re: Buckley Digger lower base

Postby gamblingman » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:05 am

Sam, I have been at the past several shows and don't remember any Buckley parts for sale, as I would have snapped them up. I did see a complete digger and base about a year ago, but it sold un - restored for way more than I wanted to give. I also bought some buckley advertisements and cloth chain bags at the last show, but that is the most I have seen so far as Buckley parts. Finding that Deluxe base will be tough, but you never know. Someone out there might be sitting on one.
gamblingman

Re: Buckley Digger lower base

Postby sam2002 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:34 pm

gamblingman wrote:Sam, I have been at the past several shows and don't remember any Buckley parts for sale, as I would have snapped them up. I did see a complete digger and base about a year ago, but it sold un - restored for way more than I wanted to give. I also bought some buckley advertisements and cloth chain bags at the last show, but that is the most I have seen so far as Buckley parts. Finding that Deluxe base will be tough, but you never know. Someone out there might be sitting on one.

There is a gent here on the west coast that makes the trip to the Chicagoland show on a regular basis . I believe he once owned the digger I have now . I bought it from his friend . Anyway he told me about talking to a guy at the Chicago show who had the Buckley base . He regrets not buying the base . I believe the person who has or had the base was from Canada . All the guy from Canada had was the base , he didn't have the digger .
Anywho as the story goes you cant win if you don't play . I knew this was a reach but if it panned out , woohoo !
sam2002

Return to Machines Wanted