WANTED!! BLACKJACK TRADE STIMULATOR

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

WANTED!! BLACKJACK TRADE STIMULATOR

Postby rtmccurdy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Got the "I can't wait for November Chicagoland Coin-Op blues" so looking for a nice original, working example of one of the following trade stimulators: Groetchen Klix Blackjack (1-cent, 5-cent); Daval Reel 21; or a Groetchen Twenty-one (1932). As always I prefer machines in excellent condition or better with original paint, back doors, locks, working gum dispensers, etc. PM and include photos (and price) if you are willing to let go of a machine. Thanks, Robert
rtmccurdy

Re: WANTED!! BLACKJACK TRADE STIMULATOR

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:37 pm

rtmccurdy wrote:Got the "I can't wait for November Chicagoland Coin-Op blues" so looking for a nice original, working example of one of the following trade stimulators: Groetchen Klix Blackjack (1-cent, 5-cent); Daval Reel 21; or a Groetchen Twenty-one (1932). As always I prefer machines in excellent condition or better with original paint, back doors, locks, working gum dispensers, etc. PM and include photos (and price) if you are willing to let go of a machine. Thanks, Robert

Robert:
You just missed a nice original, and complete Groetchen "Klix", on eBarf, July 10. Only a few scuff marks here & there. Went for $562.00
There are Daval 'Reel 21" examples every week, but most are in all different states-of-affair. Even many of the repaints are sloppy. As for
the Groetchen "Twenty-One" and "21 Vender", most are not nice original and complete as well.
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby rtmccurdy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:31 pm

I did miss the Klix---I usually search both Trade Stimulator and Slot categories daily. I concur on the Daval Reel 21's and the eBay offerings have been lackluster at best although a decent one sold last May. I'll keep looking!
rtmccurdy

Postby standardchief » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:53 pm

There is a Groetchen Klix on ebay right now. Auction #201630078543

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Collectible-ori ... Sw0fhXk52N
standardchief

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:15 pm

standardchief wrote:There is a Groetchen Klix on ebay right now. Auction #201630078543

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Collectible-ori ... Sw0fhXk52N

Ha! For a minute, I thought that this was the same machine, being re-offered by the previous buyer.
But after matching this with the other, this one has more paint chipping, and a missing coin door on
the side. the other one was in much better condition, overall.
SLOT DYNASTY

Return to Machines Wanted