mercury 1 cent trade stimulators

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

mercury 1 cent trade stimulators

Postby gene » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:47 pm

Trade stimulators.

Hi I also collect slot machine,but my collection is small.I have just purchased a Groetchen Mercury 1cent machine.Mine is all orginal but dont work Iam close at getting it to work.Now my question in the back inside the machine is it suppose to have a air pump.I have no documation on this an am unable to find any manual.If so were can I purchase any help you can give.I am pretty sure it needs a air pump.I would rate it a 9.It also came with 67 tokens.Thank you for your time Eugene Pomianek Chicago,Illinois any photos or specs as if I can make the part.It does have the top an leather washer that I believe goes inside of the air pump
gene

Mercury

Postby RickHector » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Eugene,
My name is Rick Hector and I live in the Denver area. If my memory serves me correctly, I have some of these junker mechs in my shed, but we have had 3 days of rain and it is too muddy to go out there right now. I would be happy to check in a day or so and try to get the pump for you.

You can contact me at rickhector10@hotmail.com
RickHector

Mercury

Postby RickHector » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 am

Hi Eugene,
My name is Rick Hector and I live in the Denver area. If my memory serves me correctly, I have some of these junker mechs in my shed, but we have had 3 days of rain and it is too muddy to go out there right now. I would be happy to check in a day or so and try to get the pump for you.

You can contact me at rickhector10@hotmail.com
RickHector

Return to Machines Wanted