Mills Dice Wanted

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

Mills Dice Wanted

Postby keinert » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:19 am

Looking for a Mills Dice machine for my own collection. I would prefer a "square plug" model with the metal instruction plate on the front. However, I will consider all styles, cosmetic, and mechanical conditions. I can repair these games, so a machine that needs work will also be considered.

Thanks for your time,
Kevin.

keinert@sbceo.org
www.GameRoomRepair.com
keinert

Postby Dave » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 am

Go to http://www.AntiqueSlotMachinePriceGuide.com and check out the for sale section. There was one listed for sale a while back.

The Mills Dice is the favorite machine in my collection. It is the most fascinating machine I have ever seen.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Mills Dice Wanted

Postby keinert » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 am

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the link. I could not find the machine for sale that you're referring to.

Let me know if you hear of any others.
Thanks,
Kevin.
keinert

Postby tanix » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Kevin, you can find it by following the link for machines currently for sale, located in the paragraph of text just after the submit button, or you can go directly to the page fragment here:

http://www.ibuyoldslots.com/priceGuide/ ... orSale.php
tanix

Mills Dice Wanted

Postby keinert » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Are you gentlemen referring to the early round plug machine without the front metal instruction plate for $12,500 ???

If so, that looks like a very nice machine, but the price is more than I want to spend for a machine that has not been revamped to remove all the early production problems, and also does not have the metal instruction plate.

I would buy it if the price were lower and someone has an nice instruction plate that I can buy.

Thanks and please let me know if you find any others.
Have a good weekend,
Kevin.
www.GameRoomRepair.com
keinert

Return to Machines Wanted