Advice on Mills Owl

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Advice on Mills Owl

Postby mrblatzman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:23 am

There have been 2 Mills Owls on Ebay for a long long time down in Tuscaloosa Alabama...Only one is pictured and there is only one picture of it...It seems a bit pricey for that entry level upright...If any of you have seen these would you please jump in and give an opinion on The Owl in general and this one? I appreciate any comments and or advice.....Thankyou Bob Reno
mrblatzman

Re: Advice on Mills Owl

Postby flipper77 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Bob, I like the Mills Owl Upright. Counter balanced so nice smooth easy handle push. And I like the bell ring on a payoff. Can't offer much opinion on the ones presently on eBay. Mine is all original and I would sell for $8000. Flip.
Attachments
DSC08318.JPG
flipper77

Re: Advice on Mills Owl

Postby Lanny » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:10 am

mrblatzman wrote:There have been 2 Mills Owls on Ebay for a long long time down in Tuscaloosa Alabama...Only one is pictured and there is only one picture of it...It seems a bit pricey for that entry level upright...If any of you have seen these would you please jump in and give an opinion on The Owl in general and this one? I appreciate any comments and or advice.....Thankyou Bob Reno
one is a Mills the other is a Watling Owl. Neither work
Lanny

Return to Just Chatting